OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
Guided by senior developers you will be responsible for establishing new technology components and reusable solution patterns that can be leveraged by internal and external stakeholders facing development teams in their day-to-day solutions.
You should be able to communicate technical information to technical teams, as well as be competent in communicating challenges and solutions to project and operational leadership. An understanding of data management solutions and a keen sense of the strategic value of information to an organisation will be of importance. You will also be responsible for developing data warehousing blueprints, evaluating hardware and software platforms and integrating systems; translating business needs into long-term architecture solutions.
This position is ideal for someone who enjoys small organizations, multi-tasking, and a highly flexible work environment.
Bachelors in Computer Science or similar is an advantage
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ability to define a structured approach to problem solving and delivery against it.
- Data management, development and modelling.
- Engage with a wide range of technical stakeholders including data scientists, business analysts, data engineers, database administrators and solutions architects.
- Data architecture design and delivery experience preferred.
- Integrate with 3rd party systems and APIs.
- Build and integrate websites, pages and web applications.
- Read, analyse and process and write data to numerous data sources.
- Track work using project management tools and agile methodologies.
- At least 3 years of related experience
- Back end development (server side)
- Front end development (Angular, React)
- Data architecture & data warehouse design
- Systems integration (Google, Facebook, Salesforce or similar)
- Front end design (HTML, CSS)
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Competitive salary plus performance bonuses
- Participation in company health (medical aid and gap cover) insurance plans after 90 days full-time employment
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Opportunity to advance your career in full stack development
Please, submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org